March 07, 2011

Giveaway: Pretty in Blue*

As I slowly browsed, sorted and organized my goodies I realized that I picked up three items from Bangkok for one of my readers. I decided on "blue" theme for this giveaway - not blue or miserable as some may interpret. This shade of blue represents a new beginining, a fresh start of upcoming Spring season and the bright blue sky. Blue is a fun color but also has a calming effect. These items are my personal favorites and they seem perfect for both Spring and Summer.

Item # 1: Elle Brand Wallet

Photobucket

A few close-up shots to show you the details. Its color is a little lighter in person, very very pretty with cream color trim and interior. Beautifully stiched/sewn, made from high quality material plus it has several slots for all your cards and even a small coin pocket.

Photobucket

Item # 2: Earrings (Roses and bowl are not included lol)

Photobucket

Item # 3: Small Floral Tote

Photobucket
One lucky person will win all three items plus one surprise makeup related item (I love surprises!)

Here is how to enter (one person can have up to 3 points / readers outside the US are also welcomed):

Mandatory: +1 point when you become a public follower and indicate in the comment that you want to enter this giveaway (so I can easily identify you from general comments)

Optional
+1 point when you blog about this giveaway
+1 point when you post below button on the sidebar

Photobucket
This giveaway ends Friday, 3/25/11. A winner will be ramdomly chosen by random generator and announced by Sunday 3/27/11

Disclaimer: these items were purchased by me during my recent trip to Bangkok, Thailand in February, except for a makeup related item which was purchased in the US.

52 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!! <3

    Enter me please :)

    misspukku@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue colors :) Enter me please <3

    I'm following on GFC as Jennifer

    jenlovesbeauty at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I want to enter...the items are so cute and girly! Thank you for hosting the giveaway! I'm a GFC follower.

    wastedlivingsoul@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gfc pub. follower
    i am interested in entering your giveaway , thanks .
    tumblemumbo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. posted
    http://va-internationalgiveawaysblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-from-52-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. enter me please ^^
    kaizokumousy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute !!!
    I would like to own the Wallet.. i need a new wallet now..

    Enter me please!!
    Follow via GFC as angel.
    angel1988my@gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice giveaway! Enter me please!

    curls(dot)pearls(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enter me please! :)
    I'm already follower via GFC as Monik.
    Post on my sidebar here.

    monikalintang@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. GFC: Victória Martinez
    Email: vick-martinez@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an awesome giveaway!! definitely enter me please. :) i follow via GFC.

    kileen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the earrings! Definitely want to enter :D. Already following with GFC.

    I notice everybody has included their email address in their comment. Is this a must to join?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharon: no need to disclose email at this point :) A winner can contact me to claim her prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. follow you through Google Friend Connection

    Please enter me in the giveaway. Thanks

    cindydiep2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the pretty blue colors.. enter me please :)
    donna_gragasin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the baby blue color of the wallet. I'm a follower!

    hurricanekerrie[at]yahoo[dot]com.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would also like to enter for a chance to win the items in your giveaway!!
    I am a public Google follower. :D!!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to enter!
    I'm a follower and added your giveaway to my blog's sidebar.

    sbeautifulblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a follower and would love to enter!
    CrystalW07 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. YAY! I am of course a long time follower!!! :D

    Please enter me!

    reallypetite@gmail.com

    I will post ur button! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. been a long time follower, blog bout this here http://kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-giveaways.html and posted the button too!

    my email add is sleeping_child14@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am blog follower


    anna_k67 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a follower of your blog and my email add is:

    xyun_hong@hotmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. followed and enter me please. all these prizes are beautiful.

    http://www.fruitylashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello,i would love to enter this giveaway.
    I am following you on Google Friend Connect as Viorela.
    violet.porto[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want to enter! And I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,
    enter me ,please!
    I follow you via GFC (Camelia Andrasescu)
    Email : andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. ♥love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. Enter me, please! I'm a follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. i'd love to enter your giveaway. following as i love mochi =)

    ReplyDelete
  31. i posted your button on my sidebar, and just blogged about your giveaway. thank you ^.~

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great giveaway! Enter me please.
    I also made a sidebar post about the giveaway!
    http://crystalluvz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Enter me please!
    I am a follower (Ribka)
    I post the giveaway here
    I post the button on my sidebar too.

    Ribka
    ribkavanessa at gmail dot com

    thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  34. Enter ME please!!

    GFC;fathima abdul kader

    thebabblequeen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love everything!

    Please enter me!

    mearnold115@yahoo.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. enter me please
    gfc follower
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  37. blog post
    http://gustosa-giveaways.blogspot.com/2011/03/pretty-in-blue-giveaway-3272011.html
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  38. sidebar
    http://gustosa-giveaways.blogspot.com/
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  39. followed the blog
    thanks for the lovely giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  40. awesome giveaway and colour
    thank you
    i am a follower

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm a new GFC follower!
    That tote is beautiful!
    ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Enter me please
    I'm a new GFC follower as Diana
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    artgiote at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Would love to win this; I am your newest gfc follower as jhb. Thank you.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow on google freind .... dor
    Would love to enter your Pretty in Blue*
    giveaway.

    dorcontest at gmail dot com
    Canada
    would love to subscribe by email ...

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a lovely giveaway, blue is such a refreshing color. I follow via gfc, thank you.

    yumihamano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. enter me pls.
    followed via GFC

    cristina_sunga(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Really nice prizes :))
    I am a follower via GFC as kla505
    I'd love to participate :)
    kla505[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am a follower via Google Friend Connect - Cynthia Richardson
    I want to enter

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm a follower on GFC as Kathy Detweiler and I want to enter to win. I love blue!
    kathydetweiler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Follow blog via gfc=Lyudmila
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...