Do you agree with me that blogsphere is such a wonderfrul place to find inspriratons and meets the talents. In my one year of blogging, I literally lose count as how many times I become inspired by those awesome photos and stories. I feel thankful that I found this wonderful community where I can share, connect and inspire. This little project of mine of introducing my favorite blogs to my lovely readers dated back 6 months ago, of course it took me this long to get it going but I am proud that I could finally debut it and share the love to those little blogs. I strongly believe in supporting other people because we all start small and blogsphere by far is such a great support system. There is and should be no competition. The more you give, the more you get in return.
Today I have a pleasure in introducing you to one of the lovely and talented bloggers...Priscilla of Priscilla Francine Makeup. My first impression with her blog the first time I saw it was that it was so different....in a good way. All of the photos on her blogs are artistic, dreamy and beautiful. The most exciting part is that she is a Makeup Artist...a professional one and she is a gorgeous babe herself.
{Photo credits: courtesy of Priscilla Francine Makeup}
1) Tell us a bit about yourself and what you do in real life?
My name is Priscilla Wright writer of Priscilla Francine Makeup. I am a Free Lance Makeup Artist based out of the Bay Area. I am a newlywed, a cat lover, my favorite place to visit is Hume Lake, and French Fries are my weakness.
2) What is your blog about?
My blog was created to share my love for art, found within my medium of choice-MAKEUP! My posts pertain to: cosmetic/skincare product reviews, photo shoots, bridal inspiration, daily makeup/hair/nail looks, and tutorials.
3)How do you define "beauty" from a perspective if someone in a beauty industry?
I was reading a magazine in high school and I fell in love with this quote: "Perfection is boring. If a face doesn't have mistakes, it's nothing." -Kevyn Aucoin. I feel that every woman is beautiful she just needs to believe in herself…confidence is key!
4) When did you discover your passion in this field? Was that something you wanted to be when you were younger?
I wanted to be an Art Teacher when I was younger, I even went to fashion school for a bit…but I found makeup was my passion while I worked part time in college at Benefit. I fell in love with the intimate moments I had with each client, I was changing lives by painting faces.
5) Who are your inspirations?
I am inspired by my best friend-my husband! He believes in me, encourages my dreams, and supports me no matter what.
My friend Taylor is another inspiration in my life. She pushed me to begin blogging when she started writing Sterling Style. I love what she has done with Glitter Guide, and I appreciate her including me as often as she does.
I am also inspired by Francois Nars, Bobbi Brown, Lori Taylor, Free People, Jen Ramos of Cocoa and Hearts, Ashley Maxwell Photography, Wild Fox, and Vogue!!!
6) What are some of the challenges, especially working with brides-to-be who often have high expectations for their big days?
I have attracted clients that are similar in personality to me. I have been very blessed to work with easy going, calm, and happy brides! If a challenge does arise it may be with a bridesmaid needing more attention than we have time allotted for with finishing in time for pictures etc.

7) What are your holy grail beauty products?
Hmm tough one… YSL pure gloss 001, MAC paint pot in painterly, Bobbi Brown corrector in bisque. Can I have more???? Because I can keep going…
8) Aside from makeup and beauty related stuff, what else do you love to do?
I relax while creating meals in the kitchen, and I love to entertain friends and family!
I am a fan of cuddling with my hubby and our 2 cats on the couch with a glass of wine and a movie.
I daydream constantly about traveling the world… I love being adventurous and experiencing new things.

9) Photos on your blog are always dreamy and beautifully taken. Are you also a photographer?
I have always been intrigued with photography!!! My husband and I wanted a hobby we could do together so we invested in some Nikons…I take photos of product, and he takes my photos to help me out, otherwise photo shoots/weddings will note who the photographer is.
10) My makeup always melts during summer, any tips on how to apply makeup during summer?
Makeup wears better with the appropriate skincare; use a lighter formula like a gel or lotion for your moisturizer in the summertime. Try Smashbox’s Anti-Shine http://www.smashbox.com/ANTI-SHINE_2 to eliminate excess oil and eliminate any movement to your foundation. Lastly, use Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation for coverage…it’s water resistant.
*....................................................................*
And that is Priscilla and I hope you get to know her and her blog a bit more from this interview. Head over to her blog and asks her about any beauty related questions or even schedule a makeup session with her if you live in the same area. Thanks again Priscilla for allowing me to have you on my little blog, it is such an honor :)



Thanks for this, Priscilla is most definitely a beauty! Her make-up looks are gorgeous (plus she has gorgeous models) and the photography is excellent, she is a lady of many talents. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteaww you ladies are so sweet! love your support!!
ReplyDeleteShe is GORGEOUS - I loved her interview, thank you for posting this!
ReplyDeletewow thanks for sharing this!! shes an inspiration herself :)
ReplyDeletewow... gorgeous photos... thanks for sharing this ! she's extremely talented and beautiful inside and out! xx
ReplyDeletebambi-style.blogspot.com
THAT was a great post!! Love the pics and tips. xo
ReplyDeleteSheri
Great post!
ReplyDeleteFashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com
WOW...she's gorgeous and amazing make-up artist.
ReplyDelete<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle
I actually came to this blog because I love Priscilla's! Thanks so much for the post and your blog is amazing as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://justsomethingspecial.com
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for introducing Priscilla Nelah! She's so talented!
ReplyDeleteWoahmygosh. Beautiful. I love this interview!! :o)
ReplyDelete♥Jazmin
hmm..so beautiful!!! beautiful photos! thanks alot, i think you will find букмекеры lot of interesting for you.
ReplyDeleteHi!! :)
ReplyDeleteI really love your blog and your style...
I follow you :)!!
... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too ( I hope you like it)
Kisses from México city!
http://modacapitalblog.com